History 2312 - On Demand Seminar
This on-demand seminar is for students taking the History 2312 - Western Civilization II course.
The seminar is divided into four parts:
- Getting assistance from a librarian
- Searching the library's global catalog to find resource materials in print and electronic formats materials
- Use the Libraries Worldwide feature to find other libraries near your location that have specific titles that are of interest to you.
- Accessing and using the databases to full text popular and scholarly articles, e-books, and streaming videos
- Formatting an MLA style paper, in-text citations, and source citations
- Both the catalog and databases provide automatic source citations for resource materials
When the seminar recording has finished, close the window. The post seminar survey will then open. Complete the survey to receive History 2312 course credit. If the survey does not open, or if there are problems viewing this recording, please contact the Virtual Services Librarian at Virtual.Librarian@ctcd.edu