For a complete list of the Library's Databases, visit www.ctcd.edu/academics/library/databases/
1. Please do not use Blackboard, instructor supplied links, or other sites for access. If possible, avoid using a military, government, or employer's computer or email address.
2. Open a new window in Firefox or Chrome to reach http://www.ctcd.edu and click the Academics link at the top of the page. Then click the Library link.
3. From the Library's homepage, select Databases.
4. Databases are arranged alphabetically by title, or by subject categories.
5. Click on the category that will best meet your searching needs to view databases for that subject area.
6. When you click on a database you will be redirected to a log-in page. Please follow the log-on instructions.
7. If you require further assistance, please contact the library at 254-526-1621.