History 1301 - Seminar on Demand
This on-demand seminar is for students taking the History 1301 - US History to 1865 course.
The seminar is divided into four parts:
- Getting assistance from a librarian
- Searching the library's global catalog to find resource materials in print and electronic formats materials
- Use the Libraries Worldwide feature to find other libraries near your location that have specific titles that are of interest to you.
- Accessing and using the databases to full text popular and scholarly articles, e-books, and streaming videos
- Formatting an MLA style paper, in-text citations, and source citations
- Both the catalog and databases provide automatic source citations for resource materials
If there are problems viewing the recording, please contact the Virtual Services Librarian at [email protected].