History 1301 - Seminar on Demand
This on-demand seminar is for students taking the History 1301 - US History to 1865 course.
The seminar is divided into four parts:
- Getting assistance from a librarian
- Searching the library's global catalog to find resource materials in print and electronic formats materials
- Use the Libraries Worldwide feature to find other libraries near your location that have specific titles that are of interest to you.
- Accessing and using the databases to full text popular and scholarly articles, e-books, and streaming videos
- Formatting an MLA style paper, in-text citations, and source citations
- Both the catalog and databases provide automatic source citations for resource materials
Once the seminar has been viewed, close its window. The post seminar survey should open automatically. Complete the survey to receive History 1301 course credit. If the survey does not open, of if there are problems viewing the recording, please contact the Virtual Services Librarian at Virtual.Librarian@ctcd.edu.