History 1302- Seminar on Demand
This seminar recording is for students taking History 1302 - US History from 1865 to the present course.
The seminar is divided into four parts:
- Getting assistance from a librarian
- Searching the library's global catalog to find resource materials in print and electronic formats materials
- Use the Libraries Worldwide feature to find other libraries near your location with specific titles that are of interest to you.
- Accessing and using the databases to full text popular and scholarly articles, e-books, and streaming videos
- Formatting an MLA style paper, in-text citations, and source citations
- Both the catalog and databases provide automatic source citations for resource materials.
If you experience problems viewing the recording, please contact the Virtual Services Librarian at [email protected].