Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HRPO 1311 - Human Relations Virtual Seminar
This virtual library seminar recording is to assist students with locating a company on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list.
The material covered includes getting help at the library, finding resources using the library's catalog and databases, formatting an MLA style paper.
If you are watching this seminar for a course requirement, send an email to VLibrarian@ctcd.edu
- Finding a Company to Research
- Getting Assistance
- Ask-a-Librarian - ReferenceRequest@ctcd.edu
- Live Chat / Text Messaging -254-400-2275
- Research Paper Review Service
- Help With Papers
- Paper Proofreading
- Research Study Guides
- Video Tutorials
- Selecting a business related databases to search.
- Logging In
- Setting Limiters
- Key Word Searching
- Harvesting Sources and Citations
- MLA Style
- Paper Formatting
- In-Text Citations
- Source Citations